segunda-feira, 2 de junho de 2008

Crave - Por Carlos Miranda

Crave – Readaptation


Crave, crave with me,
kiss me slowly,
Is your light in me?
Light in you…
All the things you want, is what I need
Love me…

Trust, trust in me,
Empty my tears,
is your joy in me?
Joy in you, all the things you are,
Is what I am,
Heal me…

Believe, believe in me,
Follow my leads,
is your future in me?
Faith in you, faith in me,
all the things you care, is what I see,
Give me…

Pray, pray for me,
Protect me from my sins,
is your rightness in me?
Goodness in you, hear me…
All the things feel, is what I please,
Hold me…

Be, be with me,
Come to my door, and declare to me,
is your passion in me?
Passion in you, all the things you lust,
is what I do to you,
Tease me…

Have, have me,
Touch my soul as well as my body,
is my every night your desire?
Something in me, just cares for you,
All the things you are, is what I am,
Be me…